JXCirrus CalCount is a food and exercise diary designed for people who are in the process of losing weight, tracking their exercise, or just want to watch what they are eating.
- Record all of the food that you eat in a day.
- Builds up a list of your own foods to make searching a snap.
- Once you have identified your most common foods, you can record an entire meal with only a few clicks of the mouse. Entering a whole day need only take a couple of minutes.
- Colour codes your daily totals so you can see how you are going at a glance.
- Let the system calculate your ideal calorie range, based on your age, height, weight, sex and activity level. Even adjusts for women who are pregnant or breastfeeding.
JXCirrus CalCount is designed to simplify recording your food intake as well as your exercise - It only takes a minute to record everything you ate during at day. You can create your own recipes. You can even load in other food databases…
- Anyone who is trying to lose weight.
- Anyone who wants to record their exercise regime.